Make a Difference with Tapestry
At Tapestry, resident service is an important point of differentiation in our active aging communities for independent adults. Friendly, courteous and prompt service is critical to the vibrant and dynamic community experience we strive to create every day. A key member of the Restaurant team, the dishwasher plays an important role in ensuring that our Tapestry community can deliver an exceptional culinary experience to our residents and guests. Reporting to the Executive Chef, the dishwasher is responsible for dishwashing and supporting a number of kitchen-related activities, while following all sanitary and health-related protocols as a collaborative, service-focused employee committed to serving our community, which operates 7/24-365 days per year.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must be personable, collaborative, high-energy and have excellent communications skills
- Must demonstrate a strong work ethic and customer service commitment
- Must be in good physical condition to meet the demands of this position
- Must demonstrate high attention to detail
- Ability to operate industrial dishwashing equipment
- Food Safe Level 1 Certificate required
- Knowledge of WHMIS is an asset
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Tapestry has taken a number of significant measures to protect the health of our residents and employees, including active screening upon entry to the community. Only those individuals who are free of cold and flu symptoms are able to work in the community. Employees working at Tapestry are not currently able to work in a secondary role.