Make a Difference with Tapestry
Building Services Assistant (Victoria Harbour)
Tapestry is an active aging community for independent adults. At Tapestry, residents live healthy, engaged, purposeful and socially connected lives and experience personalized, resident-centric service. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the Building Services Assistant is responsible for general maintenance, and servicing and repair of the community building interior and exterior, including landscaping. Responsibilities include helping to maintain a safe and secure environment for residents, visitors and employees in our 24-7/365 operation.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least three to five years of custodial and/or maintenance experience (experience with HVAC, electrical or plumbing systems is advantageous)
- Ability to interpret safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and other manuals and documents
- Comfortable with the Microsoft Suite of Products, including Word and Excel
- Must be physically fit to meet the demands of the position
- AED & CPR Certification
- Excellent communicator, exceptionally service focused and confident multi-tasker
Tapestry offers an attractive total compensation package (competitive salary and comprehensive benefits) and the opportunity to work in an exceptional community environment. If you’re looking for a positive new opportunity with growth potential, are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives and you’re a team player, we’d love to hear from you! Please note, your employment as a successful candidate is subject to completing a Vulnerable Sector Check and TB test, as well as providing documentation validating that you have received Tapestry’s required immunizations.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Tapestry has taken a number of significant measures to protect the health of our residents and employees, including active screening upon entry to the community. Only those individuals who are free of cold and flu symptoms are able to work in the community.
June 29, 2022
Building Services Assistant- June 2022
pdf – 116.61 KB