Make a Difference with Tapestry
Building Services Assistant – Full -Time
Tapestry at Wesbrook Village is an active aging community that offers residents unlimited opportunities to maintain an active and healthy lifestyle and to improve their physical, mental and social well-being. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the Building Services Assistant supports and assists the Maintenance Manager in the general maintenance, servicing and repair of the community building (interior and exterior, as well as landscaping). Responsibilities include helping to maintain a safe and secure environment for residents, visitors and employees in our 24-7/365 operation.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least three to five years of custodial and/or maintenance experience (experience with HVAC, electrical or plumbing systems is advantageous)
- Ability to interpret safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and other manuals and documents
- Comfortable with the Microsoft Suite of Products, including Word and Excel
- Must be physically fit to meet the demands of this position
- AED & CPR certification
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Tapestry has taken a number of significant measures to protect the health of our residents and employees, including active screening upon entry to the community. Only those individuals who are free of cold and flu symptoms are able to work in the community.
Single Site Order (SSO):
Under the Provincial Single Site Order (SSO), Tapestry cannot employ an individual who is assigned to work at another assisted living community, long term care or mental healthy facility.
June 21, 2022
Building Services Assistant – FT- 6 months – June 2022
pdf – 125.68 KB