Make a Difference with Tapestry
Business Manager (Victoria Harbour)
Tapestry is an independent living community for adults passionate about actively aging. At Tapestry, residents live healthy, engaged, purposeful and socially connected lives and experience personalized, resident-centric service. The Business Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the community’s financial operations, including facilitating bi-weekly payroll for on site employees. Reporting to the General Manager, the Business Manager works with corporate office to facilitate accounts payable and receivable, including monthly resident billing. This full-time role is also responsible for all required financial reports and documentation, assists with new hire processes and documentation, oversees and maintains resident files and ensures all related records are up-to-date and accurate for the community, which operates 24-7/365 days per year.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Related degree, diploma or certificate (Business, Accounting, Management, etc.)
- At least two years of experience working in a fast-paced, professional environment, requiring a high-degree of organizational skills and financial acumen
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Strong knowledge of accounting software (Yardi preferred)
- CPR and First Aid Certification
We offer a competitive total compensation package (wage and benefits) and the opportunity to work in Tapestry’s newest community on Vancouver Island, which will open to residents in early 2021. If you are interested in being part of the team that will launch our newest community and help establish Tapestry on Vancouver Island, please introduce yourself.
As an employee, if you recommend a qualified candidate that we hire, you will be eligible for an Employee Referral Program award!
August 24, 2020