Make a Difference with Tapestry
Tapestry at Arbutus Walk is an active aging community for residents seeking an exceptional community experience where they have the opportunity to live healthy and fulfilled lives. We are seeking an esthetician interested in leasing space within our community to deliver services directly to our residents and guests. This opportunity would suit an esthetician interested in working a flexible schedule, aligned to the needs of our residents and guests.
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
• Appropriate certification and/or training/qualifications
• At least five years of experience providing an array of services including manicures, pedicures, skincare and light massage
• An exceptional commitment to high-quality customer service • Impeccably groomed and presented
• Able to work in Canada with the appropriate liability insurance
• Responsible for all requisite supplies and products
If you are interested in building your business or more effectively managing your own clients in a lovely and welcoming environment with significant business potential, please send us a resume and cover letter introducing yourself and sharing why you would be an excellent choice for Tapestry at Arbutus Walk!
To apply: Please send a resume and cover letter to Michael Salhani at MSalhani@DiscoverTapestry.com. As an employee, if you recommend a qualified candidate that we hire, you will be eligible for an Employee Referral Program award!
Esthetician January 2020
pdf – 92.88 KB