Make a Difference with Tapestry
At Tapestry, resident service is an important point of differentiation in our active aging communities for independent adults. Friendly, courteous and prompt service is critical to the vibrant and dynamic community experience we strive to create every day.
As an experienced cook, you are comfortable planning prep, set-up and providing quality service in all areas of food production including, but not limited to daily features, special events and displays/presentations. You bring a complete understanding of all basic food preparation skill sets with the ability to perform these tasks error-free and meet our company’s high-standards and commitment to create a memorable dining experience for our residents and guests.
Qualifications & Requirements
- High school diploma preferred
- Minimum of two-years of cooking experience in a fast-paced, commercial kitchen environment with a strong focus on delivering a superior culinary and customer experience
- Food Safe Level 1 certification is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Interested in working in a professional environment guided by an experienced and passionate Executive Chef
We offer a competitive total compensation package (salary and benefits) and the opportunity to work in an exceptional community environment. If you want to make a difference in people’s lives and work in a professional culinary environment, please introduce yourself.
Please send a resume and cover letter to Danielle McQueen at DMcQueen@DiscoverTapestry.com.
As an employee, if you recommend a qualified candidate that we hire, you will be eligible for an Employee Referral Program award!
Cook – Full-time – Tapestry (AW)
pdf – 117.06 KB