Make a Difference with Tapestry
|Location(s)||Village Gate West|
At Tapestry, resident service is an important point of differentiation in our active aging communities. Friendly, courteous and prompt service is critical to the vibrant and dynamic community experience we strive to create every day. Reporting to the General Manager, the Health Manager is a key member of the leadership team and takes a leadership role in managing and overseeing the health of our residents. This includes supporting residents/families during transition periods, collaborating with internal and external resources to meet residents physical, mental and social needs, and undertaking regular health assessments with appropriate follow-up. The Health Manager oversees a passionate and committed team of health service professionals who work in our community, which operates 7/24-365.
Qualifications, Requirements & Accreditations:
- Licensed RN, RPN or LN (in good standing with applicable licensing authority)
- Relevant degree, diploma or certificate
- Minimum of two years of nursing experience
- Minimum of three to five years of experience in a seniors’ living environment
- Knowledge of seniors’ industry-related provincial regulations, policies and standards
- Knowledge of geriatric care systems and practices
- Two to five years of managerial or supervisory experience
- CPR and First Aid Designations
- Valid driver’s license
- An excellent people leader, communicator and a results-driven, multi-tasker
Tapestry offers an attractive total compensation package (wages and benefits) and is located steps from the Islington subway station in the beautiful Village of Islington, Ontario. If you’re passionate about making a difference in people’s lives and you’re a team player, please contact us and let us know why you would be an excellent candidate for this important leadership role in our community.
To apply for this role:
Please send a resume and cover letter to MAndrew@discovertapestry.com. As an employee, if you recommend a qualified candidate that we hire, you will be eligible for an Employee Referral Program award!
Health Manager January 2020
pdf – 116.03 KB