Make a Difference with Tapestry
Tapestry at Victoria Harbour is an active aging community for independent adults. At Tapestry, residents live healthy, engaged, purposeful and socially connected lives and experience personalized, resident-centric service. Reporting to the Business Manager, this role provides housekeeping services to help keep our active aging community immaculate and lovely, and to help ensure we are delivering an exceptional resident experience aligned to our Mission of creating memorable moments. Ideally, we are looking for an experienced and professional candidate who is able to work full-time (three day and two night shifts).
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
• At least one (1) year of housekeeping experience; preferably in a hotel, hospitality or seniors’ living environment
• You are comfortable cleaning resident suites; you communicate clearly; are flexible and adaptable; and work collaboratively to help create an exceptional living experience for our residents and employees
• Other responsibilities include cleaning and disinfecting public, office and employee areas, following prescribed cleaning procedures and protocols
• You may also be assigned to assist with laundering resident and/or community linens and other articles, as well as assisting with general janitorial duties as is required
• You must be CPR & AED certified
Tapestry offers an attractive total compensation package (wage and benefits) and is located in beautiful Victoria, near public transit. If you are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives and you are a team player, please contact us and let us know why you would be an excellent candidate for this role in our newest community on Vancouver Island.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Tapestry has taken a number of significant measures to protect the health of our residents and employees, including active screening upon entry to the community. Only those individuals who pass active screening and are free of cold and flu symptoms are able to work in the community.
March 16, 2021
VH – Housekeeper March 2021
pdf – 121.97 KB