Make a Difference with Tapestry
Housekeeper – Casual (Temporary)
Tapestry is an active aging community for independent adults. At Tapestry, residents live healthy, engaged, purposeful and socially connected lives and experience personalized, resident-centric service. Reporting to the Housekeeping Supervisor, this role provides housekeeping services to help keep our active aging communities immaculate and lovely, and to help ensure we are delivering an exceptional resident experience aligned to our Mission.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- At least one (1) year of housekeeping or janitorial experience
- Cleaning and disinfecting resident, public, office and employee areas, following prescribed work procedures
- A variety of other cleaning duties, which may include the laundering of resident or community linens and articles, as well as assisting with janitorial duties
- You must be CPR & AED certified
- You are flexible in your availability, and communicate clearly and collaboratively
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Tapestry has taken a number of significant measures to protect the health of our residents and employees, including active screening upon entry to the community. Only those individuals who are free of cold and flu symptoms are able to work in the community.
Single Site Order (SSO):
Under the Provincial Single Site Order (SSO), Tapestry cannot employ an individual who is assigned to work at another assisted living community, long term care or mental healthy facility.
As an employee, if you recommend a qualified candidate that we hire, you will be eligible for an Employee Referral Program award!
October 27, 2020
WV – Housekeeper – October 2020
pdf – 108.99 KB