Make a Difference with Tapestry
At Tapestry, resident service is an important point of differentiation in our communities. Friendly, courteous and prompt service is critical to the vibrant and dynamic community experience we strive to create every day. Reporting to the Housekeeping Supervisor, this role provides housekeeping services to help keep our active aging communities immaculate and lovely, and to help ensure we are delivering an exceptional resident experience aligned to our Mission.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- At least one (1) year of housekeeping or janitorial experience
- Cleaning and disinfecting resident, public, office and employee areas, following prescribed work procedures
- A variety of other cleaning duties, which may include the laundering of resident or community linens and articles, as well as assisting with janitorial duties
- You must be CPR & AED certified
- You are flexible in your availability, and communicate clearly and collaboratively
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Tapestry has taken a number of significant measures to protect the health of our residents and employees, including active screening upon entry to the community. Only those individuals who are free of cold and flu symptoms are able to work in the community. Please note – we are offering our employees a 10% Recognition Pay Premium for every hour worked in the community. Employees working at Tapestry are not currently able to work in a secondary role.
If you are seeking a casual housekeeping opportunity and want to make a difference in people’s lives and work in an exceptional community, we invite you to apply to this position currently available at our beautiful Kitsilano Tapestry location.
July 21, 2020
Housekeeper – Part-Time – July 2020
pdf – 118.37 KB