Make a Difference with Tapestry
At Tapestry, resident service is an important point of differentiation in our active aging communities for independent adults. Friendly, courteous and prompt service is critical to the vibrant and dynamic community experience we strive to create every day.
We have an opportunity for a Housekeeping Supervisor, who is responsible for planning, organizing and motivating the Housekeeping team to achieve the highest standards of order and cleanliness in our community. A working housekeeper, this role also performs a variety of housekeeping duties, laundry functions and janitorial services as required. The Housekeeping Supervisor plays a key role in ensuring that our community, which operates 7-24/365 days, is an attractive, inviting and exceptionally presented community where residents live healthy and fulfilled lives.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Effectively plans, organizes and schedules the Housekeeping team
- Develops suite assignments and daily cleaning lists
- Oversees the Housekeeping team’s payroll, recruitment, orientation, training, communications and performance management
- Monitors and inspects the level of cleanliness throughout the community to ensure a consistent high standard aligned to our luxury brand
- Maintains and conducts regular inventories of all supplies and equipment. Assists with preventative maintenance programs
- Performs housekeeping duties to address operational requirements and maintain exceptional standards
- Minimum of three to five years in a supervisory/managerial role; housekeeping experience is preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills; collaborative team player
- CPR and First Aid certification
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft products, scheduling/payroll systems and inventory systems
We offer an attractive total compensation package (salary and benefits) and the opportunity to work in an exceptional community environment in the beautiful UBC community! If you’re passionate about making a difference in people’s lives and you’re a team player, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send a resume and cover letter to Patricia Penner, General Manager at PPenner@DiscoverTapestry.com. As an employee, if you recommend a qualified candidate that we hire, you will be eligible for an Employee Referral Program award!
Posted: January 27, 2020
Housekeeping Supervisor January 2020
pdf – 119.98 KB