Make a Difference with Tapestry
Full-Time Kinesiologist (Wesbrook Village)
Reporting to the Wellness Supervisor, the kinesiologist is responsible for developing programs designed to help our residents stay fit and healthy, and to support their individual wellness objectives aligned to our goal of creating active aging communities. This includes providing personal health and fitness assessments, defining personalized exercise programs based on individual wellness objectives, and providing general guidance on opportunities to improve health, avoid injury and maximize personal performance. This role also leads group fitness classes and walks to promote resident wellness. This role plays a critical role supporting the delivery of our Mission to create memorable moments in thriving, connected communities where individuals experience healthy and fulfilled lives.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor or Masters’ degree in kinesiology or a related field such as human kinetics, exercise science or exercise physiology
- A minimum of two years experience creating, delivering and assessing programs to support individual health and wellness
- Experience working with active aging adults in a seniors’ community (independent living preferred)
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products
- CPR & First Aid Designation
We offer an attractive total compensation package and the opportunity to work in an exceptional community environment. If you’re passionate about making a difference in people’s lives and you’re a team player, we’d love to hear from you!
Kinesiologist February 2020
pdf – 115.71 KB