Make a Difference with Tapestry
|Location(s)||Wesbrook Village, Arbutus Walk|
Move-in Advisor, Vancouver Communities (Full-Time, Temporary)
The Move-In Advisor supports sales efforts by ensuring prospective residents are supported through an efficient and well-organized transition into the community. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Move-in Advisor works closely with the Sales Teams at both Vancouver Communities as an integral part of the selling process. A key responsibility of this role is to create and provide residents and their service providers with measurements, floor plans, and other resources to support their planning for an effective move to one of Tapestry’s Vancouver communities. This role requires collaboration between multiple departments and partners to ensure a seamless transition experience for residents. This is a temporary, full-time role providing maternity leave coverage.
Qualifications and Requirements
▪ Degree/diploma/certificate in sales, design or related discipline
▪ Background in interior decorating/staging is preferred
▪ Three to five years of experience in a customer service, sales or leasing role
▪ One to five years of administrative experience; ability to network, multi-task and work within a strong team culture
▪ Experience in the independent living/active aging industry or in the conference/event planning hospitality sector
▪ Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite Products and CRM technology
▪ Comfortable with flexible hours; evenings and weekends are required
▪ Vehicle and valid Driver’s License required
We offer a competitive total compensation package (wage and benefits) and the opportunity to work in an exceptional community environment. Your employment is subject to completing a Vulnerable Sector Check and TB test, as well as providing documentation validating that you have received Tapestry’s required immunizations.
Tapestry has taken a number of significant measures to protect the health of our residents and employees, including active screening upon entry to the community. Only those individuals who are free of cold and flu symptoms are able to work in the community.
Single Site Order (SSO):
Under the Provincial Single Site Order (SSO), Tapestry cannot employ an individual who is assigned to work at another assisted living community, long-term care or mental healthy facility. However, this role is authorized to work at both Wesbrook Village and Arbutus Walk.
Referral Program: As an employee, if you recommend a qualified candidate that we hire, you will be eligible for an Employee Referral Program award!
Posted: October 6, 2021
Move In Advisor October 2021
pdf – 89.73 KB