Make a Difference with Tapestry
At Tapestry, resident service is an important point of differentiation in our communities. Friendly, courteous and prompt service is critical to the vibrant and dynamic community experience we strive to create every day. Reporting to the Housekeeping Supervisor, this role provides housekeeping services to help keep our active aging communities immaculate and lovely, and to help ensure we are delivering an exceptional resident experience aligned to our Mission.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- At least one year of housekeeping or janitorial experience
- Cleaning and disinfecting resident, public, office and employee areas, following prescribed work procedures
- A variety of other cleaning duties, which may include the laundering of resident or community linens and articles, as well as assisting with janitorial duties
- You must be CPR & AED certified
- You are flexible in your availability, and communicate clearly and collaboratively
We offer an attractive compensation package and the opportunity to work in an exceptional community environment. Our community is located in beautiful Kitsilano, BC, close to transit. If you’re looking for a positive new opportunity with growth potential, are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives and you’re a team player, we’d love to hear from you! Send your resume to the email provided.
Part-Time Housekeeper November 2019
pdf – 118.32 KB