Make a Difference with Tapestry
|Location(s)||Arbutus Walk, Wesbrook Village|
Housekeeper (Arbutus Walk & Wesbrook Village)
Part-Time, Temporary Opportunities
At Tapestry, resident service is an important point of differentiation in our communities. Friendly, courteous and prompt service is critical to the vibrant and dynamic community experience we strive to create every day. Reporting to the Housekeeping Supervisor, this role provides housekeeping services to help keep our active aging community immaculate and lovely, and to help ensure we are delivering an exceptional resident experience aligned to our Mission.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- At least one year of housekeeping or janitorial experience
- Cleaning and disinfecting resident, public, office and employee areas, following prescribed work procedures
- A variety of other cleaning duties, which may include the laundering of resident or community linens and articles, as well as assisting with janitorial duties
- You must be CPR & AED certified
- You are flexible in your availability, and communicate clearly and collaboratively
We offer an attractive compensation package and the opportunity to work in exceptional community environments. Arbutus Walk is located in Kitsilano, while Wesbrook Village is located on UBC campus. Both locations are close to transit and parking options. Please note, Tapestry has taken a number of significant measures to protect the health of our residents and employees during the evolving COVID-19 situation, including active screening upon entry (temperature checks) to the community. Only those individuals who are free of any cold or flu symptoms are able to work in the community.
PT Housekeeper Adjusted March 2020
pdf – 116.19 KB