Make a Difference with Tapestry
At Tapestry, resident service is an important point of differentiation in our active aging communities for independent adults. Friendly, courteous, and prompt service is critical to the vibrant and dynamic community experience we strive to create every day. In this role, you help to create an exceptional culinary experience for our residents and guests by ensuring the correct, efficient and timely flow of food and beverages from the kitchen. The Server is exceptionally service-minded, and understands the importance of professional presentation in a high-quality environment.
Qualifications & Requirements:
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Minimum one of year of experience in a fast-paced, high-quality establishment
· Serving it Right Certification
· Food Safe Level 1 Certificate
· AED & CPR Certification
· You are flexible in your availability; an excellent communicator and a collaborative team player
Tapestry offers an attractive compensation package (wages and benefits) and the opportunity to work in an exceptional community environment located in beautiful Kitsilano, near transit. If you’re passionate about making a difference in people’s lives and you’re a team player, we’d love to hear from you!
Server Arbutus Walk December 2019
pdf – 116.27 KB