Make a Difference with Tapestry
|Location(s)||Village Gate West|
Career Opportunity – Village Gate West
Resident Services Manager
Tapestry is an active aging community for independent adults. At Tapestry, residents live healthy, engaged, purposeful and socially connected lives and experience personalized, resident-centric service. The Resident Services Manager partners with Sales to support occupancy objectives while retaining current residents, and oversees the planning, organization and performance of key departments, including, Transportation, Housekeeping and Concierge. Reporting to the General Manager, this role emphasizes improving performance, quality and efficiency of work processes to maximize employee engagement, achieve occupancy objectives and continuously enhance resident satisfaction.
Qualifications & Requirements:
▪ A relevant Degree or Diploma (Business, Administration, Hospitality, etc.)
▪ A minimum of five years of progressive management experience
▪ A minimum of five years of experience in hospitality or an independent living community focused on active aging
▪ Demonstrated experience building service plans and programs to maximize resident satisfaction and employee engagement
▪ An understanding of sales processes, from prospecting to conversion with exposure to CRM technology (Sherpa preferred)
▪ Knowledge of seniors’ industry-related provincial regulations, policies and standards
▪ Proficient user of Microsoft Products, employee scheduling and payroll systems
▪ An excellent people leader and communicator, and a results-driven multi-tasker
Tapestry offers an attractive total compensation package, including a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits. Please note, your employment as a successful candidate is subject to completing a Vulnerable Sector Check and TB test, as well as providing documentation validating that you have received Tapestry’s required immunizations.
Tapestry has taken a number of significant measures to protect the health of our residents and employees, including active screening upon entry to the community.
As an employee, if you recommend a qualified candidate that we hire, you will be eligible for an Employee Referral Program award!
January 10, 2022
Resident Services Manager January 2022
pdf – 103.85 KB