Make a Difference with Tapestry
Resident Services Manager (Victoria Harbour)
Tapestry is an independent living community for adults passionate about actively aging. At Tapestry, residents live healthy, engaged, purposeful and socially connected lives and experience personalized, resident-centric service. The Resident Services Manager is responsible for overseeing the planning, organization and performance of our resident services departments, including the restaurant, housekeeping, transportation and concierge. Reporting to the General Manager, this role focuses on improving performance, quality and efficiency of work processes to maximize employee engagement and resident satisfaction. This full-time role requires a resourceful, efficient and professional individual with a strong bias for action and collaboration, and the ability to deliver an exceptional resident experience aligned to the Mission and Operating Principles of our communities, which operate 7/24-365 days per year.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- A relevant Degree or Diploma (Business, Administration, Hospitality, etc.)
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive management experience
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a hospitality or independent living community focused on active aging
- Significant experience in restaurant operations working in a high-quality environment focused on creating an exceptional culinary experience
- Demonstrated experience in building customer service plans and programs to maximize customer/resident satisfaction
- Knowledge of seniors’ industry-related provincial regulations, policies and standards
- Proficient user of Microsoft Suite Products, as well as employee scheduling and payroll systems
- An excellent people leader, communicator and a result-driven multi-tasker
We offer a competitive total compensation package (wage and benefits) and the opportunity to work in Tapestry’s newest community on Vancouver Island, which will open to residents in early 2021. If you are interested in being part of the team that will launch our newest community and help establish Tapestry on Vancouver Island, please introduce yourself.
As an employee, if you recommend a qualified candidate that we hire, you will be eligible for an Employee Referral Program award!
August 24, 2020