Make a Difference with Tapestry
Resident Services Manager
Tapestry is an active aging community for independent adults. At Tapestry, residents live healthy, engaged, purposeful and socially connected lives and experience personalized, resident-centric service. The Resident Services Manager is responsible for overseeing the planning, organization and performance of our resident services departments, including the restaurant and pub, transportation and concierge. Reporting to the General Manager, this role focuses on improving performance, quality and efficiency of work processes to maximize employee engagement and resident satisfaction. Collaborating with the Executive Chef, this leader also ensures that Tapestry’s food service experience remains second to none. This full-time role requires a resourceful, efficient and professional individual with a strong bias for action and collaboration, and the ability to deliver an exceptional resident experience aligned to our Mission and Operating Principles.
Qualifications & Requirements:
▪ A relevant Degree or Diploma (Business, Administration, Hospitality, etc.)
▪ A minimum of five years of progressive management experience
▪ A minimum of five years of experience in hospitality or an independent living community focused on active aging
▪ Significant experience in restaurant operations working in a high-quality environment focused on creating an exceptional culinary experience
▪ Demonstrated experience building service plans and programs to maximize resident satisfaction
▪ Knowledge of seniors’ industry-related provincial regulations, policies and standards
▪ Proficient user of Microsoft Products, as well as employee scheduling and payroll systems
▪ An excellent people leader, communicator and a results-driven multi-tasker
Compensation Package: Tapestry offers an attractive total compensation package, including a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Please note, your employment as a successful candidate is subject to completing a Vulnerable Sector Check and TB test, as well as providing documentation validating that you have received (or will receive) Tapestry’s required immunizations.
COVID-19: Tapestry has taken a number of significant measures to protect the health of our residents and employees, including active screening upon entry to the community. Only those individuals who are free of cold and flu symptoms are able to work in the community.
As an employee, if you recommend a qualified candidate that we hire, you will be eligible for an Employee Referral Program award!
August 18, 2021
Resident Services Manager – August 2021 FINAL
pdf – 120.06 KB