Make a Difference with Tapestry
Restaurant Manager (Full-Time) – Wesbrook Village
The Restaurant Manager is responsible for overseeing the overall Food & Beverage operations of our community’s restaurant, bistro and bar, as well as in-suite dining. With the goal of creating an exceptional culinary experience to create unforgettable dining experiences, the Restaurant Manager establishes and implements high food service standards, creating a professional and welcoming atmosphere, maintaining cleanliness levels at above expected levels and overseeing special events. Reporting to the Resident Services Manager and working collaboratively with the Executive Chef and other community leaders.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Degree, diploma or certificate in hospitality, business administration, business operations or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years supervisory or management experience in a restaurant/hospitality setting
- Minimum 5 years serving experience
- Experience coordinating daily restaurant operations and creating plans to deliver superior food and beverage services, while maximizing customer experience
- Experience leading a team of service professionals with responsibility for scheduling, recruitment, orientation, training, communications and performance management
- Responsible for effectively managing the departmental budget and identifying opportunities for continuous improvement to maximize employee engagement and resident satisfaction
- Experience with point of sale systems; scheduling/payroll systems and working knowledge of Microsoft Suite of products
- CPR & First Aid certification; Food Safe & Serving it Right Designations
- Valid Driver’s Licence
We offer a competitive total compensation package (salary and benefits) and the opportunity to work in an exceptional community environment. If you are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives and you’re a team player, we’d love to hear from you!
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Tapestry has taken a number of significant measures to protect the health of our residents and employees, including active screening upon entry to the community. Only those individuals who are free of cold and flu symptoms are able to work in the community. Employees working at Tapestry are not currently able to work in a secondary role.
As an employee, if you recommend a qualified candidate that we hire, you will be eligible for an Employee Referral Program award!
Posted: August 24, 2020