Make a Difference with Tapestry
|Location(s)||Arbutus Walk, Wesbrook Village|
Sales Advisor | Tapestry at Vancouver
Tapestry is an active aging community for independent adults. We are recruiting for a Sales Advisor to support sales efforts for Tapestry at Arbutus Walk and Tapestry Wesbrook Village. Reporting to the Director of Sales, key responsibilities include proactively filling the sales pipeline, generating leads, building/nurturing relationships with prospective residents and their families, and working with the Sales team to achieve 100% occupancy aligned to our communities’ wellness objectives and criteria. The ideal candidate is a resourceful, self-directed sales professional with demonstrated experience in sales, a strong sense of urgency, and an ability to advance prospects and close sales with an understanding of the Mission and Operating Principles of our community, which will operate 7/24-365 days per year.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Degree/diploma/certificate in sales, marketing or related discipline
• Proven experience in consultative sales role in the seniors’ market or related hotel/hospitality industries
• Ability to network, multi-task, and promote services; able to follow an established sales process, from prospecting to conversion
• Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of Products and CRM technology (Sherpa preferred)
• Comfortable with flexible hours; evenings and weekends are required
• Vehicle and valid Driver’s License required
We offer a competitive total compensation package and the opportunity to work in an exceptional community environment. Please note, your employment as a successful candidate is subject to completing a Vulnerable Sector Check and TB test, as well as providing documentation validating that you have received Tapestry’s required immunizations. If you want to make a difference in people’s lives and love working in a team environment, we’d love to hear from you!
Single Site Order (SSO):
Under the Provincial Single Site Order (SSO), Tapestry cannot employ an individual who is assigned to work at another assisted living community, long term care or mental healthy facility.
April 20, 2022
Vancouver- Sales Advisor – April 2022
pdf – 93.24 KB