Make a Difference with Tapestry
|Location(s)||Village Gate West|
Sales Advisor | Tapestry at Village Gate West
Tapestry is an active aging community for independent adults.
We are recruiting for a Sales Advisor to support sales efforts for Tapestry at Village Gate West. Reporting to the Sales Manager, key responsibilities include proactively filling the sales pipeline, generating leads, building/nurturing relationships with prospective residents and their families, and working with the Sales team to achieve 100% occupancy aligned to our communities’ wellness objectives and criteria. The ideal candidate is a resourceful, self-directed sales professional with demonstrated experience in sales, a strong sense of urgency, and an ability to advance prospects and close sales with an understanding of the Mission and Operating Principles of our community, which will operate 7/24-365 days per year.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Degree/diploma/certificate in sales, marketing or related discipline
• Proven experience in consultative sales role in the seniors’ market or related hotel/hospitality industries
• Ability to network, multi-task, and promote services; able to follow an established sales process, from prospecting to conversion
• Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of Products and CRM technology
• Comfortable with flexible hours; evenings and weekends are required
• Vehicle and valid Driver’s License required
We offer a competitive total compensation package and the opportunity to work in an exceptional community environment. Tapestry has taken a number of significant measures to protect the health of our residents and employees, including active screening upon entry (temperature checks) to the community. Only those individuals who are free of cold and flu symptoms are able to work in the community. Please note, your employment as a successful candidate is subject to completing a Vulnerable Sector Check and TB test, as well as providing documentation validating that you have received Tapestry’s required immunizations. If you want to make a difference in people’s lives and are a team leader, we’d love to hear from you!
Please send a resume and cover letter to Lisa Holland, Sales Manager, Tapestry at Village Gate West, LHolland@discovertapestry.com.
Posted: October 26, 2021
VGW – Sales Advisor – Internal Posting – October 2021
pdf – 180.96 KB