Make a Difference with Tapestry
|Location(s)||Wesbrook Village, Arbutus Walk|
Tapestry is an active aging community for independent adults interested in living in a luxury, wellness inspired community. This role is responsible for overseeing the sales strategy for Tapestry communities in Vancouver, BC. Reporting to the Director, Sales, this position defines strategy, oversees execution, actively participates in selling, and supports and leads the sales team to proactively and effectively manage the sales pipeline, including generating leads, building/nurturing relationships with prospective residents and their families, and converting leads to achieve 100% occupancy. The Sales Manager continuously looks for opportunities to improve overall sales efforts by considering resident needs, industry trends and tracking competitive pressures/challenges. The Sales Manager’s persuasive, influential and relationship-focused approach is key to building a continuously evolving pipeline of residents that align with our focus on creating and maintaining active aging communities, which operate 7/24-365 days per year.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Degree or Diploma in business administration, marketing, advertising, or relevant field
- Minimum five years’ experience in customer service and sales management in a hospitality focused-environment
- Minimum three years’ experience in a senior sales management role in a hospitality focused-environment
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite Products
- Strong working knowledge of a customer relationship management software (Sherpa preferred)
- Knowledge of seniors’ industry-related provincial regulations, policies and standards
- Comfortable with flexible hours; evenings and weekends are required
- Excellent communicator; able to manage shifting priorities
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Tapestry has taken a number of significant measures to protect the health of our residents and employees, including active screening upon entry to the community. Only those individuals who are free of cold and flu symptoms are able to work in the community. Please note, your employment as a successful candidate is subject to completing a Vulnerable Sector Check and TB test, as well as providing documentation validating that you have received (or will receive) Tapestry’s required immunizations.
Single Site Order (SSO):
Under the Provincial Single Site Order (SSO), Tapestry cannot employ an individual who is assigned to work at another assisted living, long term care or mental healthy facility.
Posted: July 23, 2021
Sales Manager July 23, 2021
pdf – 143.84 KB