Make a Difference with Tapestry
|Location(s)||Wesbrook Village, Arbutus Walk|
Sales & Move-in Advisor (Temporary, Full-Time)
Tapestry is an active aging community for independent adults. At Tapestry, residents live healthy, engaged, purposeful and socially connected lives and experience personalized, resident-centric service. The Sales & Move-In Advisor supports sales efforts by ensuring prospective residents are supported through the decision-making process and experience an efficient and well-organized transition into the community. Reporting to the Regional Sales Director, the Sales & Move-in Advisor works closely with the Regional Sales Team as an integral part of the selling process. A key responsibility of this role is to create and provide residents and their service providers with measurements, floor plans, and other resources to support their planning for an effective move to a Tapestry community. This role requires a resourceful, efficient and professional individual with a strong bias for action and collaboration, and the ability to deliver an exceptional resident experience aligned to the Mission and Operating Principles of our communities, which operate 7/24-365 days per year.
This is a temporary, full-time role providing maternity leave coverage.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree/diploma/certificate in sales, design or related discipline
- Background in interior decorating/staging is preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer service, sales or leasing role
- 1-5 years of administrative experience; ability to network, multi-task and work within a strong team culture
- Experience in the independent living/active aging industry
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite Products and CRM technology
- Comfortable with flexible hours; evenings and weekends are required
- Vehicle & valid Driver’s License required
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Tapestry has taken a number of significant measures to protect the health of our residents and employees, including active screening upon entry to the community. Only those individuals who are free of cold and flu symptoms are able to work in the community. Employees working at Tapestry are not currently able to work in a secondary role.
We offer a competitive total compensation package (wage and benefits) and the opportunity to work in an exceptional community environment. If you want to make a difference in people’s lives, please introduce yourself.
As an employee, if you recommend a qualified candidate that we hire, you will be eligible for an Employee Referral Program award!
August 20, 2020