Make a Difference with Tapestry
Wellness Manager (Victoria Harbour)
Tapestry is an independent living community for adults passionate about actively aging. At Tapestry, residents live healthy, engaged, purposeful and socially connected lives and experience personalized, resident-centric service. Reporting to the General Manager, the Wellness Manager is responsible for the overall health and wellness of our residents. This includes overseeing the health and wellness teams to engage our residents through the delivery of programs and services aligned to the 7 Dimensions of Wellness to ensure a holistic perspective that considers all aspects of an individual’s well-being. This full-time role is critical in delivering services that help our residents remain independent and live a healthy and fulfilled life in a vibrant community that operates 7-24/365 days per year.
Qualifications & Requirements
- University/College Degree/Diploma in Gerontology, Kinesiology, Nursing Therapeutic Recreation, or related discipline
- Minimum 7 years experience in a fast-paced, high-quality community/organization
- Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience
- Experience coordinating program operations and creating plans to deliver events that maximize resident experience
- CPR and First Aid Designation
- Member in good standing with the College of Nursing and/or BACK Membership or Personal Training Certification
- Excellent communicator; detailed-oriented, multi-tasker; impeccable service focus and collaborative team player
- Driver’s License (Class 4)
We offer a competitive total compensation package (wage and benefits) and the opportunity to work in Tapestry’s newest community on Vancouver Island, which will open to residents in early 2021. If you are interested in being part of the team that will launch our newest community and help establish Tapestry on Vancouver Island, please introduce yourself.
As an employee, if you recommend a qualified candidate that we hire, you will be eligible for an Employee Referral Program award!
August 24, 2020