Make a Difference with Tapestry
Career Opportunity: Victoria Harbour
Tapestry is an active aging community for independent adults. At Tapestry, residents live healthy, engaged, purposeful and socially connected lives and experience personalized, resident-centric service. Reporting to the General Manager, the Wellness Manager is responsible for the overall wellness of our residents and for helping to anchor wellness as a key differentiator of Tapestry’s culture. This includes managing a dynamic team of wellness professionals, developing and delivering engaging programming aligned to the 7 Dimensions of Wellness to ensure a holistic perspective, proactively engaging with residents to ensure programming reflects local preferences and priorities, overseeing tools and systems to communicate resident offerings, and supporting sales and marketing efforts to reinforce our brand and help drive occupancy.
Qualifications & Requirements
▪ University/College Degree/Diploma in Gerontology, Kinesiology, Nursing Therapeutic Recreation, or related discipline
▪ Nursing designation required (i.e., RN, LPN); member in good standing with the College of Nursing
▪ Minimum seven years of experience in a fast-paced, high-quality community/organization
▪ Minimum of five years supervisory experience
▪ Experience coordinating program operations and creating plans to deliver events that maximize resident experience; comfortable with various technologies, including scheduling and payroll systems, as well as social media platforms
▪ CPR and First Aid Designation
▪ Excellent communicator; detailed-oriented, multi-tasker; impeccable service focus and collaborative team player
Compensation Package: Tapestry offers an attractive total compensation package, including a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Please note, your employment as a successful candidate is subject to completing a Vulnerable Sector Check and TB test, as well as providing documentation validating that you have received (or will receive) Tapestry’s required immunizations. COVID-19: Tapestry has taken a number of significant measures to protect the health of our residents and employees, including active screening upon entry to the community. Only those individuals who are free of cold and flu symptoms are able to work in the community.
August 18, 2021
Wellness Manager – August 2021
pdf – 125.32 KB