We believe in the strength of communities.
We emphasize the importance of belonging, fulfillment and philanthropy. With a wide range of wellness-focused activities, we evolve and adapt to changing resident needs and desires. Throughout the year, we support several different events and programs customized to what is important to each Tapestry community reflecting our commitment to be authentically local.
- Active Aging Week (International Council on Active Aging)
- Intergenerational food education programs (Project Chef)
- Holiday season gift programs (Be a Santa to a Senior)
- Terry Fox Run
- Ride to Conquer Cancer
- Big Bike (Heart and Stroke Foundation)
- Sponsorship for kids in sport (KidSport and Jumpstart)